With an education background from a top 10 liberal arts school focusing on Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, and Biology, I have the ability to strategically work with students that have a variety of backgrounds and interests. Three years of experience as an education consultant focusing on US and UK both for Undergraduate and High school applications. Work to design and execute on application profile, essay, and interview strategy for over 200 Chinese students.
- Strategized, supervised and executed multistage year-long development plans for 15 students for US university applications;
- Designed and presented comprehensive monthly and annual assessments that include current progress, future work, and strategy updates to clients.
- Worked within small team, establishing weekly individual and team goals with targeted objectives that ensured effective completion of projects according to client/project timelines.
- Identified areas for improvement and established individualized plans targeting specific areas for personal and intellectual development.
• Marketing and business development representative in Beijing and throughout China at company sponsored events.
• Top Admittance: University of Chicago, Columbia, Washington University Saint Louis, UCLA, Tufts, UVA, Smith, USC, NYU, University of Rochester, Edinburgh University, University College London, Kings College London
- Worked with US High School Boarding, Undergraduate, and Graduate school counseling.
- Advised over 100 clients in school selection, activity planning, essay writing, and interview preparation (Initial View, Vericant, Alumni, and Informational).
- Taught original curriculum for 30 different sections of American Literature and History, SAT, and interview preparation courses.
- Trained 35 counselors in effective and communicative writing practices through weekly discussion and project based seminars.
- Top Admittance: Williams, Cornell, NYU Stern, USC, Tufts, and Wharton School of Business.